v-belts for yamaha ys 828

ratherusemyscoop
Hello,so where is the best place to get the transmission and auger belts for my ys828 track drive?Not sure what year it is.The local yamaha snowmobile/bike shop said they can order them.Is there a cross reference so i can just go to the local auto parts store and pick up a couple belts that would work?Wishfull thinking.Thanks

Re: v-belts for yamaha ys 828

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Hello,
Yamaha snowblowers use industrial belts with part # LA-31, LA36,etc marked on the belt.
Once you know which belt # you are after, we can assist you with the correct belt.

Best regards
Speedy
info@YamahaGenuineParts.com