Ys624t snowblower

Yamaha steve
I am new to forum posting for my father.  He has a showroom condition snowblower that he blew a track.  I am reaching out to see if anyone has a set to sell.  Thank you

Re: Ys624t snowblower

stealthninja
Yamaha Steve,   welcome to the club. I think WhistlerMark has a set of tracks for a 624. Look on the front page of the forum to the left and you will see all the recent conversations. Daveinct may have some tracks as well. You can also search "tracks" in the search bar. Conversations should pop up. Good luck.
Oh man.....my wife is gonna kill me.....I'll take it!