Yamaha YT660ED V belt and Drive Belt

norwaysnow
Hi Everyone,

Just bought a second hand 2016 Yamaha YT660ED or EDJ as some people call it here in Norway.

Guy said it was used 15 hours.

Started it up and got it shipped to me as trusted him (stupidly).

Thing wouldnt go forward and found the drive belt was jammed and stretched.

Took of the drive belt of the pulley and the auger belt looks fine. Can be adjusted.

However I am really struggling to find the parts.

I found these :

https://www.megazip.net/zapchasti-dlya/yamaha/v-belt-7T0G62410000?q=7t0g624100+

https://www.megazip.net/zapchasti-dlya/yamaha/belt-2-7T0G62420000?q=7T0-G6242-00

Which a local dealer provided but they want around 400USD for them and I just found that ridicilous.

Does anyobdy know the size or where I can get these cheaper to Norway?

The drive belt I measured to be around 12mm width and 740mm length. However it was stretched and at a local car dealer I found 11,5mm width and 735mm length to be the closest. Cost me 10 usd and thought its worth a try now that the snow is coming down like crazy.

Any help is appreciated here !

Very informative forum

Re: Yamaha YT660ED V belt and Drive Belt

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
We recieved both of these models here in Canada.
What is your serial # and I will look into this for you.

Speedy
www.YamahaGenuineParts.com