Yamaha YS928J For Sale

PA Snowblower
I have a YS928J for sale. It has approximately 30-35 hours on it. Works wonderfully. At my old house with a long driveway it would cut through any level of snow mother nature could throw at it. Scrapes inside the bucket are due to the old driveway being gravel. After moving to a smaller house with a much smaller driveway, 2 cars wide by about 30 feet. It is overkill and for the snows we are getting in eastern Pa which are have been easy to shovel and it is taking up too much room in the garage.

$3200

Re: Yamaha YS928J For Sale

SRX123
Would you take $2800?

Re: Yamaha YS928J For Sale

PA Snowblower
I would meet you in the middle at $3000.

Re: Yamaha YS928J For Sale

SRX123
Could you please call me about purchasing you snowblower 8475256495 thank you Gino

Re: Yamaha YS928J For Sale

SRX123
I'll give you the 3000 please get back to me so we can arrange pickup thank you Gino

Re: Yamaha YS928J For Sale

SRX123
Do you still want to sell this?  Please get back to me.

Re: Yamaha YS928J For Sale

PA Snowblower
Gino, i called the # and left a message.
I sent an email through the site too.
Thx

Re: Yamaha YS928J For Sale

oz008
Do you still have it for sale? Thanks

Re: Yamaha YS928J For Sale

PA Snowblower
It is pending sale.
I will let you know if that changes.

Thank you

Re: Yamaha YS928J For Sale

PA Snowblower
Yes
It is now available again.

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 26, 2021, at 2:03 PM, oz008 [via Yamaha Snowblower Fan Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Do you still have it for sale? Thanks

http://yamaha-snowblower-fan-club.10963.n7.nabble.com/Yamaha-YS928J-For-Sale-tp5300p5374.html
To unsubscribe from Yamaha YS928J For Sale, click here.
NAML

Re: Yamaha YS928J For Sale

PA Snowblower
The YS928J is available.

The buyer backed out after hanging on to it for a while.

Let me know if you are interested.