Yamaha YS828T carb P/N, will a new one be jetted correctly?

Yamaha YS828T carb P/N, will a new one be jetted correctly?

Old_fart
Finding the P/N for a complete carb for my YS828T using one of the posted parts diagrams for that model, I found P/N 7KF-14501-00-00 available from 2WheelPros.com:

http://www.2wheelpros.com/oem-parts/yamaha-carburetor-asy-1-7kf-14501-10-00-part.html?msclkid=3ad903693ef011e4bf385e21048ae6bc

Is it likely that this same P/N from a non-snowthrower source (2-wheel pros?) is jetted correctly for my application? Does the same P/N mean the jets are the same, no matter what engine it's used on?