Yamaha YS828T Snow Blower

Sellappah
We have a Yamaha YS828T serial nr: 7KF snow blower. And there is a problem with the cylinder. Cylinder house is damaged, specifically the piston. So I need a oversize piston. The cylinder is made out of aluminium. I can't use iron sleeve. I have checked everywhere and I can't seem to find it anywhere. What do you recommend I shall do? Do you have any idea of what my possibilities are? So what should I do?

Re: Yamaha YS828T Snow Blower

Lyle TH
If the motor is bad I would be consider buying the unit because I have track drive problems. (make one out of two) 507-360-8124