Yamaha YS624t Parting out or selling whole! Tracks in great condition

12

Yamaha YS624t Parting out or selling whole! Tracks in great condition

greadysc05
So long story short:

Friend of mine inherited a home and there was an old snowblower sitting in the garage that she had no interest in.  She was going to have the town come and pick it up for junk.  I'm pretty mechanically inclined so I volunteered to take it knowing nothing about it other than i've never seen a snowblower like this and it looks really cool.

So i took it home and started researching the crap out of these things.  Next thing you know it i joined this forum and downloaded a couple of the service manuals.  It didn't run as the carb was leaking fuel out of it.  I took the carb apart and cleaned it out and purchased new spark plugs and belts for the front and rear belt.  I have most of it torn apart leaving the engine intact.  With a demanding job and other side projects going on i simply don't have the time or space for resurrecting this snowblower.  I'm sure it will run with some more time and patience.  Either that or i will just start parting the thing out seeing how its damn near impossible to find parts for these things.  tracks are in incredible shape for the age of this thing.  No visible cracking or splits anywhere in the rubber.

Send me an email.  I'm located near boston massachusetts.

thanks,
steve
Cheung.propertiesllc@gmail.com

Re: Yamaha YS624t Parting out or selling whole! Tracks in great condition

celticmoods
Hi!. I'm from quebec city canada. I'ld need the tracks please. How much with the shipping via USPS (most appreciate than other carriers for the brokerage fees ). My postal code is g3E 2A5. Thank you.

Re: Yamaha YS624t Parting out or selling whole! Tracks in great condition

db130
celticmoods, the ad says to send him an email.  good luck.

Re: Yamaha YS624t Parting out or selling whole! Tracks in great condition

greadysc05
Thanks guys for all the interest in the treads. They're sold and sent off. Message me for any other parts or pictures of any parts.

Thanks !

Re: Yamaha YS624t Parting out or selling whole! Tracks in great condition

L. Berlinger
I also have a YS-624 for sale. Motor runs, but transmission fork needed, when shifted from forward to reverse transmission becomes disengaged. Tracks are in very good shape. All offers entertained. Photos available upon request.   Lou

Re: Yamaha YS624t Parting out or selling whole! Tracks in great condition

nancyr
Hello, Do you still have the tracks for sale?

Re: Yamaha YS624t Parting out or selling whole! Tracks in great condition

Rogerm
Hi, I need the friction wheel.  Can you contact me at powerhouse81000@yahoo.com?

Thank you

Re: Yamaha YS624t Parting out or selling whole! Tracks in great condition

jelly bean
Need a good fuel tank, either metal with all the brackets and shut off valve or a molded plastic tank.

Re: Yamaha YS624t Parting out or selling whole! Tracks in great condition

jelly bean
Need a good fuel tank, either metal with the bracket and fuel shut off valve or a molded plastic tank. E mail me at catnap@i2k.com

Re: Yamaha YS624t Parting out or selling whole! Tracks in great condition

baldeagle56
Would you still have parts for sale?  I'm looking for main switch asy. and skids if good, and fuel pump.
thanks.  720-384-6641  colorado.

Re: Yamaha YS624t Parting out or selling whole! Tracks in great condition

Dave
looking for tracks how much and shipping to 49685?

thanks

if you want to contact me call 231-620-5090

Re: Yamaha YS624t Parting out or selling whole! Tracks in great condition

Dave
sorry didnt see sold !

Re: Yamaha YS624t Parting out or selling whole! Tracks in great condition

mopar451
This post was updated on .
Steve what do you have left of the Snow Blower Looking for Auger Ass,y and some tracks or hole machine,Email me at mopar451@yahoo.com or 518-747-5078 Bruce

Re: Yamaha YS624t Parting out or selling whole! Tracks in great condition

greadysc05
Hey Bruce I actually have everything except the tracks. I've taken some of it apart to start removing rust and do some maintenance but I just didn't have the time to finish. What are you interested in ? My zip is 01701 in case you were close at all.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 10, 2014, at 19:05, mopar451 [via Yamaha Snowblower Fan Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Steve what do you have left of the snow Blower,,,,,,Bruce

To unsubscribe from Yamaha YS624t Parting out or selling whole! Tracks in great condition, click here.
NAML

Re: Yamaha YS624t Parting out or selling whole! Tracks in great condition

mopar451
was looking for tracks+ auger assy,s I live in 12839 code buy Lake George NY 50 miles north of Albany

Re: Yamaha YS624t Parting out or selling whole! Tracks in great condition

Caps
Hi just wondering if you have any parts left? Looking for front bucket and transmission gear box for drive. Thanks
ron

Re: Yamaha YS624t Parting out or selling whole! Tracks in great condition

ron
i need the tracks

Re: Yamaha YS624t Parting out or selling whole! Tracks in great condition

Bill
Do you still have the augers

Re: Yamaha YS624t Parting out or selling whole! Tracks in great condition

greadysc05
Hi bill,

Yes I still have the augers. Where are you located so I can get a shipping quote.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 23, 2017, at 17:03, Bill [via Yamaha Snowblower Fan Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Do you still have the augers

To unsubscribe from Yamaha YS624t Parting out or selling whole! Tracks in great condition, click here.
NAML

Re: Yamaha YS624t Parting out or selling whole! Tracks in great condition

Robert Harris
I am interested in the pull cord for this snowblower. Can you give me a price and the cost of shipping it to B1A 1A3 ? Thank you, Robert.
12