Quantcast

Yamaha YS-624 & YS-828 parts

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Hello everyone,
We just wanted to update the site as we are getting a lot of requests still for "Tracks" ....just to clear the air, tracks are no longer available, they were discontinued by Yamaha-Motor when they reintroduced snowblowers back into the Canadian market 2 years ago. However most other parts are still readily available including the "Fuel tap assy" so dont let yours leak as the end result is a damaged track that swells up and brakes due to the highly corrosive ethanol fuels in use today.
If you need Fuel taps or any other Yamaha parts, just email us at "info@yamahagenuineparts.com" and we will be only to happy to assist you.

If you already have your Yamaha part numbers and wish to check pricing you can use our link below to view all your Yamaha parts complete with Canadian prices and even see a shipping cost all prior to purchase.
We Ship Worldwide !

Just add the part number #  to a cart using the second link provided.

http://www.onlinemicrofiche.com/yamahagenuineparts/shoppingcart/CheckOut/Viewcart.asp

Please let me know if you require any further assistance.
Speedy

Re: Yamaha YS-624 & YS-828 parts

nben
Rumor has it that the new blowers tracks will fit on the older machines (except the Ricky)?  There is thread a few below the top that discusses this in length.  Can you confirm this? Can you get the tracks for the new machine? What's the price if so?

Re: Yamaha YS-624 & YS-828 parts

nben
Here is the thread http://yamaha-snowblower-fan-club.10963.n7.nabble.com/Tracks-td2541.html .  Looks like it is confirmed from several sources, and with 200 views in less than a month it could be a gold mine for a dealer on top of their pricing!

Re: Yamaha YS-624 & YS-828 parts

YamahaGenuineParts.com
The information I have provided to me from Yamaha-Motor Japan is the new tracks are significantly different from the older generation snowblowers and will not fit with out serious modifications to the older machines, the new tracks are also wider than the old tracks, so there will be very tight clearence .....that all said if someone wants to order them, Yes the new snowblowers have all the necessary parts available including tracks. $198.00ea and available.

Speedy
www.YamahaGenuineParts.com

Re: Yamaha YS-624 & YS-828 parts

YamahaGenuineParts.com
If this fellow in Sweden has actually purchased and installed the new tracks then we will all know exactly whats involved, and if this does work what part # is his dealer using that is different from whats currently available.
Speedy

Re: Yamaha YS-624 & YS-828 parts

nben
Any idea what is different other than the width?

Honda's are close, just a little too long.  They are only $130 or so each too.  My plan (assuming the the new Yamaha tracks are vastly off) is to just stretch the rear of the carriage about an inch or so and go with the Honda tracks when the time comes (keeping the Yamaha cogs in place).  Should only take an evening in the shop and since the Hondas are still being made I suspect the tracks will be available for a long long time.  In the meantime I'll run my Yamaha tracks until they break.  Maybe I'll find a deal on some used tracks by then. I have a wheel machine as well so no biggy if I am down and out with the tracks for a storm or two.

Re: Yamaha YS-624 & YS-828 parts

Mark78
It was me that spoke to the Yamaha dealer.
And no, I have not bought/installed any tracks, but my local yamaha dealer insured me that the new tracks did infact fit on my old ys-624t.

Re: Yamaha YS-624 & YS-828 parts

nben
Now this is getting confusing.  It seems we have conflicting reports from what seem to be reliable sources. Anybody out there with any other info or first hand experience?  Anyone with a new machine want to offer some measurements or that has access to an older machine with 30 minutes to kill?  Any dealers or techs out there willing to try a track off a new machine?

The thought and reports of the new tracks fitting are encouraging but I don't want to be a $400 guinea pig.

Re: Yamaha YS-624 & YS-828 parts

Mark78
Maybe we should donate $10 each to anyone willing to test one of the new tracks, and in return document it with lots of images.

We only need around 20 people to pull it off

Re: Yamaha YS-624 & YS-828 parts

bob W.
Need  a carb rebuild kit for my YS 624 W.

rtwbobw@wi.rr.com

Re: Yamaha YS-624 & YS-828 parts

Bernard Rodriguez
I have in my possession 1 set of tracks

Re: Yamaha YS-624 & YS-828 parts

wolfgang
Hi,
I need this tracks. What is your price incl. shipping to austria
greetings

Re: Yamaha YS-624 & YS-828 parts

Dave Wahl
I need trax live in BC canada please contact me at eagleedge@telus.net Thanks Dave

Re: Yamaha YS-624 & YS-828 parts

Karl Bäcklund
Hello! I have a ys-624 and the battery is lost (stolen). I live in sweden and will need a new battery. Please tell me what kind of battery is the right for me . Sex or 12 volts? etc. Thank you for helping me.
My e-mail adress is   kalle.hultom@telia.com

RE: Yamaha YS-624 & YS-828 parts

YamahaGenuineParts.com

Hello Karl,

12-volt system on your snowblower.

Yamaha do not list a specific battery, any standard motorcycle battery that fits in the tray can be used.

Yamaha generators with electric start are handled the same way.

If it helps you out any the new 624 snowblowers come with a YUASA Battery # YB14L-A2

Speedy

www.YamahaGenuineParts.com

Hello! I have a ys-624 and the battery is lost (stolen). I live in sweden and will need a new battery. Please tell me what kind of battery is the right for me . Sex or 12 volts? etc. Thank you for helping me.
My e-mail adress is   [hidden email]

http://yamaha-snowblower-fan-club.10963.n7.nabble.com/Yamaha-YS-624-YS-828-parts-tp2625p2773.html

To unsubscribe from Yamaha YS-624 & YS-828 parts, click here.
NAML

RE: Yamaha YS-624 & YS-828 parts

YamahaGenuineParts.com

Hello Karl,

One more thing I forgot to mention some early models with electric start came with no battery,rather a cable plug in to power up the starter.

Speedy

www.YamahaGenuineParts.com

Lou

Re: Yamaha YS-624 & YS-828 parts

Lou
I have a Yamaha YS 624 with steel tank and tracks having an issue with it only going in reverse. I believe
the problem is the shifter fork is worn causing it to come off the bearing release. Anyone have ideas to solve or access to parts to repair? If not there may be a 1988 YS 624 For Sale.

Lou