Yamaha Service Manual YT624EDJ

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator

Re: Yamaha Service Manual YT624EDJ

leon
Hello Speedy,

I need a little help here if its possible. Over on the snowblowerforum-boo hisss;
 we have some new Yamaha 624 owners(the new 2020 624 snow mules) that are having trouble with the cross auger housing being crooked and trying to adjust it and their saying they do not level.

They don't have the dealer service/repair manual and, well they are saying that the machines came from the dealer like this and I am trying to help them.

Is there anything you can e-mail me to help them?? The one fellow is 90 minutes away from his dealer and I do not want either of them to get discouraged about this.

If the bolts are loosened on the rectangular weldment that the cross auger housing is bolted to should it not allow the cross auger housing to level out??

They are having "shit fits" (my emphasis) about adjusting the scraper and I do not think they have to do that just to get it to scrape level.

Did you ever have time to pop the white cover on the new 1028's to show the innards and take pictures of it for me? I see the 1028's in Europe have steering brakes now will the 1028's coming to canada have them in time??

Thanks much,

LeonZ