YS928J Service Manual

Big Sky Guy
Purchased a YS928J blower in Dec.2010.  Displacement is a 251cm3.  Ran into some rocks and broke the Auger main shaft where it goes into the middle gear that goes into the impeller.  It's not the shear bolts, the whole shaft is broke.  I'm wondering if anyone know where to find a parts breakdown list so I can identify the part number.  Thank you in advance for any help.

Re: YS928J Service Manual

jmbeam
Is this machine only about 3-4 years old? I dont think anyone on this board has had anything this new!

YS928J Service Manual

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator