YS828T auger belt substitute

BobC04401
After doing a little research here on the board and not being able to locate the similar Honda belt locally,
I found a Gates PowerRated 6937 (5/8"x37") that so far seems to be working beautifully.
listed on the packaging is an industry standard number of 5L370K that I googled and found it to be a good reference number for Kevlar reinforced belts of the 5/8" X 37" size. Hope this helps anybody that's looking for a auger belt that may be obtained from a local auto parts store here in the U.S. or Canada.
This info would have made my search a much shorter one  :-)
Good luck and I'll be sure to post an update if it fails or doesn't hold up.