YS828 Gas Tank woes

YammyScoot
Welp, it finally happened.....the tank seams started leaking on my YS828.  It does appear there is a retrofit kit available to change over to a steel tank.  If anyone has done the changeover that has any pics of it, or any advice I would really appreciate it!

I am going to try and seal the seam to get me through the next few weeks as I am going to need it back in operation.

Thanks,

Scott

Re: YS828 Gas Tank woes

SLEDNNH
Hi! I got the retro kit, but haven't installed it yet. My plastic tank leaks badly,too. I'll let you know of my progress. But it probably won't be for a while. This is a summer project, unless I sell it first.