YS628 for Sale in Toronto

ChrisPeri
[hidden email] Totally new to this forum. I was told to address Speedy here. Not sure how to link users to posts so I may need a hand with that.  There is a tracked YS624 for sale in Toronto. Seller wants CDN$1100. Do not know Yamaha models on sight so I am asking here. Is this less than 10 years. Are parts available? Owner may have replaced auger assembly form other listing. I have been looking for an HS724 and they are really expensive most nice kept machines in the CDN$2000 range.

Re: YS628 for Sale in Toronto

Marc89gti
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: YS628 for Sale in Toronto

ChrisPeri
@Marc89gti, that makes it 27 to 32 years old....seller said 15 :(

So is the price out of wack? I am not looking to buy it if it's that old. I think it will perform well, I just want something newer. I have a Craftsman 10hp/27" with a Tecumseth Snow King now and she's getting hard to handle. Looking for a tracked machine cause driveway slopes to house and wheels slip...

Thanks for the info. seller gave me a photo of the serial tag but could not make out all letters / numerals.