YS624T carb

Camgreer
Does anyone know if a different carb can be used on the YS624T? That is, one that will work either with or without the fuel pump. I just can't seem to find any parts at all for this carb and was thinking of just putting on something more common. The local dealer (Craig Taylor) won't even talk about parts since they stopped selling them years ago, and I can't find anything in the US online.

Re: YS624T carb

yshslover
I believe new YS624 and YS828 carburetors were still available, expensive but still available....

Re: YS624T carb

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Actually this is not the case...Brand new carb assembly for YS-624, from Yamaha $174.70 CDN....$137.00 USD
YS-828 is similar only $184.00 CDN
Both are bolt on and run...

Speedy
www.YamahaGenuineParts.com
Email us at info@yamahagenuineparts.com
Jon

Re: YS624T carb

Jon
I have a Yamaha ys 624 T an I was looking for a carburetor for it an the serial # is 79N-700 106
Thanks

RE: YS624T carb

parts2

Good morning John,

A couple of questions for you, is the fuel spigot on your carb pointing up or down ?

And where are you located ?

Once I know this I can get you a complete price including shipping to your location.

Stephen Kelly

Parts & Accessories

905-385-5977 Ext. 202

KellysCycleCentre.com | YamahaGenuineParts.com

Re: YS624T carb

evh
I have a carb off of a YS624T serial number 79N-702998.  Let me know if you are interested as well.

Jon

Re: YS624T carb

Jon
I’m interested in the carb. My carb is in bad shape the inside of the carb is all white an deteriorating an In need of newer one thanks.
Jon

RE: YS624T carb

Jon
In in the Ottawa area in Canada an the fuel spigot is pointing up