YS624T Parts for Sale

12

YS624T Parts for Sale

FixerGuy
Hi All,

I have most every part (as of this writing) available from my YS624T for sale.  If you need something, message me (it looks like this forum allows you to reply only to the author) with your contact information (email, cell, text, etc.), location (country/city) and tell me what you are looking for.  I will respond with pictures and pricing.

FixerGuy
Jon

Re: YS624T Parts for Sale

Jon
I have a Ys 624 t blower. I was wondering if you had a carburetor that is in good shape an the fuel petcock mounting bracket.
Thanks
evh

Re: YS624T Parts for Sale

evh
Yes, I have the carburetor.  Post your email address and I will email you pictures of my carburetor.
Jon

Re: YS624T Parts for Sale

Jon
My email  t-di-01@hotmail. Com.
I live in Canada
evh

Re: YS624T Parts for Sale

evh
Hi Jon, I sent you an email.
evh

Re: YS624T Parts for Sale

evh
Jon, I emailed you photos of the carb and pricing information.

Re: YS624T Parts for Sale

Mike
Hi Jon

I currently have a ys624 from the early 90's and have refurbished one from 88. I may be in need of parts or may be looking for another complete machine.  You mentioned you are from Canada and I am in Sault Ste. Marie On.
Please let me know what you have and where you are.

Thanks for your time

Mike

Re: YS624T Parts for Sale

Brian Chambers
HI,
  This is Brian,I was looking for the Gas tank. You said you had one is it still available? I'm very interested!
You can Email Me at equipmentking8@gmail.com

 Thank You,
  Brian
Tim

Re: YS624T Parts for Sale

Tim
Hello FixerGuy
  I’m looking for an auger shaft (part#99999-01992-00) for my 624 snowblower. Would you have that part in your collection. If the shear bolts are any good, I’ll take them too if available.
  My email is farmer.of.suburbia@gmail.com and I’m in London, Ontario.
Cheers
Tim

Re: YS624T Parts for Sale

FixerGuy
Hi Tim, I replied to your email as well. I no longer have that part.  Sorry!
Ray

Re: YS624T Parts for Sale

Ray
Would you have the idler gear and the final gear ! Those are the 2 big gear in the gearbox
If yes what is the price ? Best regards

FixerGuy wrote
Hi All,

I have most every part (as of this writing) available from my YS624T for sale.  If you need something, message me (it looks like this forum allows you to reply only to the author) with your contact information (email, cell, text, etc.), location (country/city) and tell me what you are looking for.  I will respond with pictures and pricing.

FixerGuy
Ray

Re: YS624T Parts for Sale

Ray
If you’re able to send an email at raynalddrouin@gmail.com

Re: YS624T Parts for Sale

FixerGuy
Hi Ray,

I sent you an email.
Ray

Re: YS624T Parts for Sale

Ray
I lost your email Would you mid send me back if you have the 2 gears i am interested

Re: YS624T Parts for Sale

FixerGuy
Hi Ray, I will ha e to see if I can get them out of there.

Dave

On Aug 30, 2019, at 3:08 PM, Ray [via Yamaha Snowblower Fan Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

I lost your email Would you mid send me back if you have the 2 gears i am interested

http://yamaha-snowblower-fan-club.10963.n7.nabble.com/YS624T-Parts-for-Sale-tp4694p4873.html
To unsubscribe from YS624T Parts for Sale, click here.
NAML

Re: YS624T Parts for Sale

fauconjeff
Hi, i would need some part of the YS-624 please. My snowblower is a 524 from 1984, but on the bottom, it's tagged 624T.

I need the fuel cock assembly. 7KA-24500-00-00 (fuel ON OFF switch)

I also need the 3 chute holder 7Y6-51733-00-00 (little clamp at the bottom of the chute)

My email is gagnonjeff @ hotmail . com

Thanks !
Tim

Re: YS624T Parts for Sale

Tim
Hi Ray
 I think you are mistaking me for somebody else, perhaps the fixer guy?  I do not have parts for sale on this machine.
Cheers
TDW

On Tue, 3 Sep 2019 at 13:41, fauconjeff [via Yamaha Snowblower Fan Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, i would need some part of the YS-624 please. My snowblower is a 524 from 1984, but on the bottom, it's tagged 624T.

I need the fuel cock assembly. 7KA-24500-00-00 (fuel ON OFF switch)

I also need the 3 chute holder 7Y6-51733-00-00 (little clamp at the bottom of the chute)

My email is gagnonjeff @ hotmail . com

Thanks !

http://yamaha-snowblower-fan-club.10963.n7.nabble.com/YS624T-Parts-for-Sale-tp4694p4875.html
To unsubscribe from YS624T Parts for Sale, click here.
NAML
Ray

Re: YS624T Parts for Sale

Ray
Good morning yes you’re right it is a mistake,excuse me! have a nice day

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 4, 2019, at 8:38 AM, Tim [via Yamaha Snowblower Fan Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Ray
 I think you are mistaking me for somebody else, perhaps the fixer guy?  I do not have parts for sale on this machine.
Cheers
TDW

On Tue, 3 Sep 2019 at 13:41, fauconjeff [via Yamaha Snowblower Fan Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi, i would need some part of the YS-624 please. My snowblower is a 524 from 1984, but on the bottom, it's tagged 624T.

I need the fuel cock assembly. 7KA-24500-00-00 (fuel ON OFF switch)

I also need the 3 chute holder 7Y6-51733-00-00 (little clamp at the bottom of the chute)

My email is gagnonjeff @ hotmail . com

Thanks !

http://yamaha-snowblower-fan-club.10963.n7.nabble.com/YS624T-Parts-for-Sale-tp4694p4875.html
To unsubscribe from YS624T Parts for Sale, click here.
NAML

http://yamaha-snowblower-fan-club.10963.n7.nabble.com/YS624T-Parts-for-Sale-tp4694p4876.html
To unsubscribe from YS624T Parts for Sale, click here.
NAML
slv

Re: YS624T Parts for Sale

slv
Hi, is the auger belt and the drive belt in good condition?

Re: YS624T Parts for Sale

FixerGuy
Hi, yes they are.  See attached picture.  If you respond with your email, I can give you pricing and send you roughly 8 more detailed pictures.

Belts
12