YS624 chute turning is sticky

blackis
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: YS624 chute turning is sticky

Blue4life
Based on videos I would recommend looking at the chute base and ensuring that the flat portion with teeth has no high spots or warps as it binds in same spot. If this checks out okay I would also recheck the teflon guides and metal brackets holding chute in place. Ensure that the brackets are not bent reducing clearance on chute base creating additional drag.The chute has something binding at the same spot so dig a little deeper in this area. ...Will the chute rotate easily with the chute guides backed off slightly allowing more clearance? I would also check inside base of chute to ensure no rust buildup where the teflon insert rubs against.

I couldn't tell by videos but can you confirm chute cable is not catching or binding on machine as chute pivots around. This could create some resistance.

The play in the knuckles is excessive but if the chute is working freely this play shouldn't prevent it from rotating in all directions.

Good Luck,
Paul