YS624 Electric Starter For Sale

John
This post was updated on .
I have a complete electric starter motor, switch panel, cord, etc. for a YS624 that I'm looking to sell.  I'm looking for $75 plus actual postage, but I'll listen to reasonable offers.

Please let me know if you're interested.

Thanks!
John

Re: YS624 Electric Starter For Sale

bob
Hello I am interested in your ys 624 electric starter.Where are you located?

Re: YS624 Electric Starter For Sale

John
I am located in Minnesota.  Please let me know where you are at, and I can let you know actual shipping costs.

Thanks,
John

Re: YS624 Electric Starter For Sale

bob
Hello John I am located in Nova Scotia Canada B1A 1A3   Thanks  Bob

Re: YS624 Electric Starter For Sale

John
Hello Bob,

Based on the zip code, it looks like shipping would be about $35 USD.  Please send your full address to jranderle@yahoo.com, and we can sort out the details and I can get you an exact total for shipping.

Thanks!
John

Re: YS624 Electric Starter For Sale

John
SOLD

Re: YS624 Electric Starter For Sale

John from Lino Lakes MN
Still have your Yamaha snowblower starter for sale?
Do you know if your starter would fit a YS 828?

Re: YS624 Electric Starter For Sale

lionel st hilaire
yes for stater  force@symptico.ca

Re: YS624 Electric Starter For Sale

guy chartrand
hi I am wondering if this will fit a 6 hp Yamaha snowblower  .  Where are you located I'm in canada

Re: YS624 Electric Starter For Sale

Charles Samuel
Do you still have this ????

Re: YS624 Electric Starter For Sale

plewis
Do you still have your electric starter  for the 624?