Quantcast

YS 828 parting out

patstoys
Just wanted to see what interest there may be for me to part this snowblower out. It's a YS 828 with working motor, drive assembly and chute. I know there has been quite an interest in tracks and such but before I start tearing this apart, I need several contacts with interests in what is needed. Cables are all new, front chute assembly was repaired and then powder-coated the correct Yamahs blue color. Two things I could no longer get from Yamaha have made me stop on this project; 1, the pulley for the auger system and 2, the right side chute end panel are no longer available. Yes, i've tried every available parts source for these. They are not available!!  Also, I have listed this unit on my local Craigslist, so if someone does approach me about buying the whole unit, i'll have to honor this add first. Take a look at the pics, everything you see works as it should, this is not garbage!  Pat    907-696-3666  or my cell is 907-230-0031

Re: YS 828 parting out

J man
Hi. Iam looking for the pull start part. I need the hole thing. Where is (907) area code?

Re: YS 828 parting out

yamaholic
Hi, I'm looking for the outside half of the air cleaner box, the half that comes off to replace the air cleaner. also the air cleaner it self, if yours is good. Also need the nut that holds it on, on the bottom. also need the bracket that mounts to the left handle that holds the snow schute lever crank in place. email me with prices Thanks. Byron T

Re: YS 828 parting out

yamaholic
may possibly need a carb also, as my float seems to be stuck, but thought I'd look for a carb kit first.

Re: YS 828 parting out

trond
Hello.

If your brother have a fly wheel to a 6hp, may be he couldt sell to me??

mvh
trond

Re: YS 828 parting out

BigBlueBlower
If you were closer, I'd offer to purchase the entire unit.  I just don't know how we would ship that machine!  Would you be interested in selling the starter motor?  I need a starter to replace the one on my blower.  Also, I may be interested in the gearbox and the auger gearbox.

Re: YS 828 parting out

gixxer1127
i would be interested in the key and the rubber flap that covers the sparkplug. You wouldnt happen to have the cover for the snowblower ?

Re: YS 828 parting out

squarehead
I am interested in the two shifter rods. Name your price with shipping to K0L1C0 Canada.

Re: YS 828 parting out

kennebunk
If you have a fuel pump that is in working order, i'd be interested.  Whats your asking price?

Heath

Re: YS 828 parting out

patstoys
Hate to change my mind on this unit. Was able to finally get the much needed pulley from Yamaha. Am in process of putting back together with new handmade/powder coated side panels and lower scraper. Had hoped someone would have been looking for bigger pieces (motor, tracks, complete drive system). I do apppreciate the interest, good luck with finding some of the parts. Pat

Re: YS 828 parting out

kennebunk
No sweat Pat.  Where were you able to find your missing pully?  Is there a Yamaha parts supplier or direct yamaha contact that you had luck with?  Maybe your source would be able to provide some assistance to others of us looking for parts?

Good luck with the ol' beast!

Re: YS 828 parting out

JJ from Maine
If you are still considering parting out am looking for the exterior shifting rods, mine are bent.

Re: YS 828 parting out

val19
Hello

ineed to know where you from and how much for your snow blower beacause a need the flywheel.

thank you

val19

Re: YS 828 parting out

squarehead