YS 828 for sale

SLEDNNH
This post was updated on .
Yamaha YS828 (1989?) For sale, in good shape. But doesn't run. Needs a plug cap, broken inside, have one coming. Either it get running or for parts. Not willing to part out. More pictures available. Located in NH. $400

Re: YS 828 for sale

SRX123
Do you still have for sale

Re: YS 828 for sale

SLEDNNH
Hi! Sorry for the delay! Yes, it's still for sale. Got ahold of both the spark plug cap and (Surprise!) a new gas tank! But I haven't been able to work on it. Still interested?

Re: YS 828 for sale

SLEDNNH
Still interested? I got the tank retro kit and new plug cap and coil.

Re: YS 828 for sale

SLEDNNH
Yes, still available. Got the updated tank and new plug cap. Summer project unless I sell it!

Re: YS 828 for sale

SLEDNNH
Yes still available! Hot updated tank and a new oem plug cap.