YS 624T Service Manual, friction disc and belt numbers

YS 624T Service Manual, friction disc and belt numbers

M48A
This post was updated on .
I just joined this group and have a few questions. I have a YS 624T I bought new around 1990. I am now in need of a service manual, belts and a new friction disc as the rubber has chunked off it. I went back in the archives 10 pages and I realize the service manual is obsolete from Yamaha. I could get away with the pages in the manual on how to R&R the drive wheel.  Is the only source for a service manual as a PDF from the Dealer in Canada for $50 CDN? My belts are cracked.  Does anyone have belt numbers and advise on what brand belts to use? Also do any Yamaha Dealers stock a new friction disc? Thank You in advance. Regards, M48A

Re: YS 624T Service Manual, drive wheel and belt numbers

M48A
It looks like I have a 1988 model with the steel gas tank serial number 79N-701253

Re: YS 624T Service Manual, friction disc and belt numbers

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Hello,
Yamaha snowblowers use industrial belts with part # LA-31, LA36,etc marked on the belt.
Once you know which belt # you are after, we can assist you with the correct belt.
Friction Disc is in stock, replace it and your good for another 25yrs...lol

Service manual, is a pdf download, both available to order using the links below

https://www.yamahagenuineparts.com/powerproduct/moreinfo.php?ID=2&shopcat=shop

https://www.yamahagenuineparts.com/powerproduct/moreinfo.php?ID=37&shopcat=sale

Best regards
Speedy