YS 624 snow blower in York Maine for sale

YS 624 snow blower in York Maine for sale

plewis
 I have a YS 624 Yamaha snow blower for sale ,,The electric starter is not working.....  I  recently  went to the 824  and dont have room  for both in my basement.. Tracks are in good shape,,,,light works and  still fair paint job.  Auger is in  good  shape  and the impellor throws snow thirty feet... I will  send  a bunch  of pictures ..... if you are interested... This is pick up in York Maine .. Spark plug assembly and starter need work... $300.....email  r post here ,,plewisre@maine.rr.com