YS 624 parts

genoj00
Hi, I have some parts for a ys624.  I have tracks, entire auger assembly, plastic belt cover, headlight and starter assembly.  Let me know if interested.

Thanks

Re: YS 624 parts

SRX123
How much for the electric starter complete and headlight with mounting bracket?

Re: YS 624 parts

Andrew S
Geno,
What era of YS624 are your parts from? I'm interested in the plastic belt cover, and the headlight if SRX123 passes.

Andrew

Re: YS 624 parts

genoj00
$80 for starter.  $50 for light.  I have pictures of the stuff if you want to look.

Re: YS 624 parts

genoj00
From metal had tank era.  I don't think the plastic cover changed for any style.

Re: YS 624 parts

SRX123
Can you send me pictures of the starter and headlight?  I want the carburetor. How much?

Re: YS 624 parts

genoj00

Re: YS 624 parts

genoj00

Re: YS 624 parts

genoj00

Re: YS 624 parts

genoj00

Re: YS 624 parts

SRX123
Gino do you still have the carburetor I will take this starter Do you have the mounting bracket for the light

Re: YS 624 parts

genoj00
That's all I have for the light

Re: YS 624 parts

YS624t
 Hello
    I am looking for tracks.  I have a ys6/24T and a YS8/28T my 8/28 needs new tracks and I was told the 6/24 tracks fit the 8/28.
   Please let me know if you still have them
              Thanks
               Dan D
                dtdonoghue@hotmail.com
Owner of YS8/28T & YS6/24T