YS 624 auger and impeller assembly

genoj00
I have an impeller auger assembly that I'm looking to sell.  Augers still have serrations left.

Re: YS 624 auger and impeller assembly

kennell
Can you give me any tips on getting the auger and impeller assembly out of the bucket? I took out the 4 bolts from each side of the auger assembly and the bolt through the impeller, but can't get it to come out. Any tips? Thanks Kent from PEI
If you can't run with the big dogs you had better stay on the porch.

Re: YS 624 auger and impeller assembly

cpchristee
The drive pulley and maybe the bearing need to come off as well.

Thanks. I'll give that a try. Kent

genoj00
You need to take the whole front bucket assembly off.  It's 3 bolts on each side and 2 small bolts underneath.  Then you need to take the pulley off.  It's not too bad

Re: YS 624 auger and impeller assembly

kennell
Great, I'll keep you informed. Thanks kent
If you can't run with the big dogs you had better stay on the porch.