What is the engine model number on old ys624

What is the engine model number on old ys624

kctyphoon
Yamaha know how Honda has engine models like GX360, or GX300 (im just making numbers up). Does anyone know what the model number for the old engines on a yamaha ys624 would be?  I'm tired of searching and coming up empty.
If i wanted to look for an entire engine, or replacement engine parts - what engine model would I be looking for?
Did this model engine come on anything else (like a generator) besides the snowblower?  Thanks in advance.