Service Manuals - erased ?

warefuller
What is the story with service manuals.  Have been looking for a free (or small charge for a) service manual for my YS828, and all the links in this forum are broken or erased.  There is a post on Dec.15, 2013 entitled MANUALS""""MANUALS""""MANUALS that purports to have all the manuals, but there is nothing useful there.  I have found a Power Products offering, for what may be the manual, for $94.72, but that is a bit too much.

I google-searched galore with the same result.

I'm starting to think they are classified, and the NSA has deleted them. :-)

Seriously, anyone know why I can't find one?

Thanks,
Ware

Re: Service Manuals - erased ?

John Lessard Jr.
Can anyone point me in the right direction to get a service manual for my Yamaha ys624t? Trying  to download w/no luck? Johnmlessardjr@gmail.com Thank u!!!

Re: Service Manuals - erased ?

yshslover
Look at the bottom of the second post of this threaad, they are there on PDF files (owners and service manuals), download and print them
I just tried it and the PDF files work fine.

Re: Service Manuals - erased ?

Cornerboy
Anybody ever find the service manual for the YT1232ED?

Re: Service Manuals - Yamaha YT1232ED

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Administrator
Yamaha Factory Service Manual
Paper copy of this manual is $103.99 + shipping + GST
You can also order it on a CD for $50.00 + shipping + GST

To order you can call the parts counter directly at 905 385 5977
Best regards
Speedy
www.YamahaGenuineParts.com

Re: Service Manuals - erased ?

Mamouth
Hi !  Have you finally found your YT1232ED service manual?