RE: Yamaha YS624t Parting out or selling whole! Tracks in greatcondition

RE: Yamaha YS624t Parting out or selling whole! Tracks in greatcondition

greadysc05

Hi,

Yeah I should have an extra carburetor and exhaust shield I can ship to you.  Whats your zip code so I can get a shipping qupte?

-steve

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

RE: Yamaha YS624t Parting out or selling whole! Tracks in greatcondition

Jon
I live in Canada an my postal code is K7C 2M5
How much would you be willing to sell them for??
Was wondering if you could send some pics of them to my email t-di-01@hotmail.com. The exhaust shield is part of the exhaust how much for the shield an exhaust