Parts for Yamaha ys828

OswegoJim
Let me know if looking for any parts for a ys828 track driven.

Re: Parts for Yamaha ys828

English_Cat
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Parts for Yamaha ys828

OswegoJim
Damn I’m sorry I scrapped the motor. My wife got tired of the mess so I had to pick and choose what I kept

Re: Parts for Yamaha ys828

English_Cat
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Parts for Yamaha ys828

OswegoJim
You must be single,lol my wife Said she wanted her driveway back it was starting to look like Sanford and son any other parts you’re looking for?

On Fri, Sep 25, 2020 at 4:27 PM English_Cat [via Yamaha Snowblower Fan Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:

Ahh that sucks. Fortunately I've found a parts machine with a running motor, so I'll be able to cobble one good one together I hope.

Just goes to show that it's never a good idea to scrap parts, someone will always want it somewhere.

http://yamaha-snowblower-fan-club.10963.n7.nabble.com/Parts-for-Yamaha-ys828-tp5127p5162.html

To unsubscribe from Parts for Yamaha ys828, click here.

NAML

Re: Parts for Yamaha ys828

English_Cat
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Parts for Yamaha ys828

OswegoJim
I understand fully basically the same way it is at my house and my wife is not happy🙄

On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 1:58 PM English_Cat [via Yamaha Snowblower Fan Club] <[hidden email]> wrote:
That's all I needed. My Fiancee doesn't come into the basement thankfully, but if she did I'm sure she would say something about the two ys828 and ys624 snowblowers I have down there. In my life there's two of everything, two cars, two atvs, two snow blowers. Can't put a price on the usefulness of a parts machine!

http://yamaha-snowblower-fan-club.10963.n7.nabble.com/Parts-for-Yamaha-ys828-tp5127p5164.html
To unsubscribe from Parts for Yamaha ys828, click here.
NAML

Re: Parts for Yamaha ys828

stealthninja
Hello OswegoJim,

     I was wondering if you have a good recoil assembly for a Yamaha YS828-W? I have been searching for a while. Now trying to retrofit from another Yamaha engine. Problem is that when I bought my 828 it was missing the entire starter assembly. The hub was still there so at least I can use a rope and handle to start it. Thanks.
Oh man.....my wife is gonna kill me.....I'll take it!