Parts for YT624EDJ

Gazaflash
Hi there, just new to the forum.

I am looking for parts for my snowblower, namely, belts, chute cable, carb kit and all fluids. I don’t have a dealer in my area and the Canadian Yamaha website doesn’t include snowblower parts on their online store.
I am based in northern Ontario, Canada

Re: Parts for YT624EDJ

FixerGuy
I have used belts and chute cable for a YS624T.  Respond with your email address and can send you photos and prices.

Re: Parts for YT624EDJ

Gazaflash
Hi there,

I have taken dimensions of pulleys, etc  Great if you can send the photos and price.  I am based in North Bay, Ontario.  Canada

--
  Gary George

On Sat, Jan 26, 2019, at 21:36, FixerGuy [via Yamaha Snowblower Fan Club] wrote:
I have used belts and chute cable for a YS624T.  Respond with your email address and can send you photos and prices.

To unsubscribe from Parts for YT624EDJ, click here.

Re: Parts for YT624EDJ

FixerGuy
Hi Gary,

I tried to respond via the "Hidden Email" link and it gives me this error every time:

Domain starts with dot
Please fix the error and try again.

Is there any other way you can get me your email?

Re: Parts for YT624EDJ

Gazaflash
Hi FixerGuy,

I will go on the forum and give my email address there

--
  Gary George

On Sun, Jan 27, 2019, at 08:41, FixerGuy [via Yamaha Snowblower Fan Club] wrote:
Hi Gary,

I tried to respond via the "Hidden Email" link and it gives me this error every time:

Domain starts with dot
Please fix the error and try again.

Is there any other way you can get me your email?

To unsubscribe from Parts for YT624EDJ, click here.

Re: Parts for YT624EDJ

Gazaflash
FixerGuy

thanks for getting back to me.  My email address

gazaflash@fastmail.co.uk

Re: Parts for YT624EDJ

FixerGuy
Hi Gary, I sent you and email.