Quantcast

NEW YAMAHA SNOWBLOWERS

akjdman
Does any buddy know if yamaha is importing them to the usa.Or any plans to someday ? Or even the closest canadian dealer to the alaska state border.

Re: NEW YAMAHA SNOWBLOWERS

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Just had a snowthrower engineer from Japan here today,discussiing the snowthrowers and the features and benefits,etc of Yamaha over Toro and Honda.
No snowblowers for the USA for 2010/2011 as of this time.
We have stock in Canada....on the floor already....give us a call  toll free 877-414-0404
Speedy

Re: NEW YAMAHA SNOWBLOWERS

leonz
I was told by The Yamaha United States headquarters in Calfornia that they had
absolutely NO intention of importing them to the United States of America period
when I wished to become and authorised distributor.

leon

Re: NEW YAMAHA SNOWBLOWERS

akjdman
I would realy like to know what yamaha has against the usa . I love yamaha motors atv's motorcycle's,gerator's , snowblower's, out boards, utv's & snowmachine's . WHY WHY WHY DOES ANYBUDY KNOW WHY.

Re: NEW YAMAHA SNOWBLOWERS

h8snow
From the pictures and features the new models have. Yamaha could not build them fast enough for all they could sell in the USA. Honda must be laughing all the way to the bank.

Re: NEW YAMAHA SNOWBLOWERS

leonz
I dont think Honda is too worried as the
 prices for the 2 new 24 and 32 inch units
 is 4-6000ish canadian Loonies.

Re: NEW YAMAHA SNOWBLOWERS

Watching it snow
I do know that Honda in Canada has better machines than Honda in the lower 48. I have researched the reason why, Honda has told me it has to do with the hs1336 having an exposed auger. I guess the land of the lawsuit has discuraged the Japanese not do do buisness with us here in the lower 48. I would bet that Yamaha is in the same mind set on this issue. By luck I was able to get a couple units from Canada.

Re: NEW YAMAHA SNOWBLOWERS

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Apparently Yamaha USA was offered them but they declined for 2010/2011...that said, who knows what the future holds, so for the time being the "Great White North" has the good stuff........let me know if you need one.

Re: NEW YAMAHA SNOWBLOWERS

leonz
How can you honestly say that when I contacted them
about becoming Yamaha distributor in the first place?

I made the effort to contact the Yamaha Main Office in California
and,  I was directed to one of the east coast Yamaha representatives,
afterwhich,  he contacted whoever was responsible for decision making;
wherein I was told that they had no intention of importing the new "Yamama made"
snowblowers and had no future plans to do so.