My YT624 Not reversing...

Fremen
Hi all,

My 2018 YT624 is not reversing. It goes forward but when going reverse, it just sit still. I play with the cable going from the speed handle and it start moving reverse but really slow.

It had the same issue the second winter and it was just an "piece" that hold the cable that needed to be tighten, based on my seller.

The thing it is underneath the motor and the seller quite far from where I live.

I would like to see if I can fix it myself but not sure how to proceed to open the bottom/back to see inside.

Could not find anything on YouTube.

Anyone here had experience the same issue and know where I could find some help ?

thanks

Eric

Re: My YT624 Not reversing...

Paul J
I had the same problem with my new YT624 just after one season. It was still under warranty so the shop fixed it...they told me it required a cable adjustment that engages the drive...hope this helps in some way...cheers!