I', thinking about buying a new Yamaha 6/24 snowblower?

I', thinking about buying a new Yamaha 6/24 snowblower?

kennell
On Saturday i sold both my old 6/24's and now i need to replace them with one new snowblower. Trying to decide between the Yamaha 6/24 and the Honda 7/24. How are the new Yamaha's working out so far. Are they quality like the old 90's blowers like i had? Thanks for any help. Kent from PEI
If you can't run with the big dogs you had better stay on the porch.

Re: I', thinking about buying a new Yamaha 6/24 snowblower?

ggoss59
Nothing beats the old machine that were built with quality parts.
I have two of these, but only one has the OEM Yamaha snow cab.
This one will be for sale shortly.