Different models of YS828

GTA_doum
Hello,

I have an old Yamaha YS828T and trying to find as much information as I can about it.  What I found is confusing, I found models YS828TM, YS828TE, TEC, TN...  But none only with T.  What are the differences between all those models?
I bought the service manual from Yamaha web site, and this one mentions YS828T-2!  Can this manual be used for YS828T?

I just spent countless hours without being able to answer those questions, anyone that can help would help me avoid spending another countless hours episode googling :)

Thanks!