Considering purchase of YT1332ED - Input needed

Considering purchase of YT1332ED - Input needed

Andre
This post was updated on .
Hey guys,

I'm new to the Yam Snowblower Forum and looking for insight / comments from users of the YT1332ED.

I like to purchase a tool once and only once so I need to make the right choice especially at the Canadian price of $6900.00 (15% taxes included) for a 2020 YT133ED.

Is the machine underpowered? Are all parts Made and Assembled in Japan? Good parts (bearings ...) Is it a Good value for cost? Looking to hear from someone who has seen one in action.

Thanks for the feedback... CHEERS! Andre

Re: Considering purchase of YT1332ED - Input needed

Andre
I hope the lack of response means I have nothing to worry about so I guess I am going for it. Will purchased this week. Any comment would be appreciated.

Re: Considering purchase of YT1332ED - Input needed

English_Cat
Banned User
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Considering purchase of YT1332ED - Input needed

Andre
Hoping the last of enthusiasm is not related to lack of satisfaction. Either way, it is paid for and I'm picking it up today along with a YAM 1332 cover and extended 5 year Yamaha warrantee....just in case. I tried it out in the Yamaha dealership yard and it seems very solid.

CHEERS!
A.

Re: Considering purchase of YT1332ED - Input needed

rockridgeqa
I have owned my Yamaha 828 with the tank treads for 25+ years. Super happy.