Quantcast

Can anyone tell me what year my YS624T is?

Can anyone tell me what year my YS624T is?

Blaznix
I got a used YS624T less than a year ago from my father-in-law and I'm having some problems with it. I have to try and get some replacement parts, but I'm not sure what model year the machine is. The serial number on the machine is 7KA260573, if that helps. Also, does anyone have any advice on where the best place to get parts is?

I really like the old thing, and I'd like to get it operational again, as I don't really want to go and pay for a new one...

Thanks in advance for your help.

Re: Can anyone tell me what year my YS624T is?

db9938
Not sure how to decipher the serial numbers yet, but I do know that boats.net carries parts for the yamaha power lines.

For me, there are some things that are no longer available, so be prepared. There maybe other/better sites out there. This is the one that I came across. Maybe other more experienced folks will come along, and share.

Re: Can anyone tell me what year my YS624T is?

YamahaGenuineParts.com
Hello your vin # comes up as a 1988 Model with Tracks.
Most parts are readily available with the exception of tracks.
If you need any parts, just email us at "info@yamahagenuineparts.com" and we will assist you.
Speedy
www.YamahaGenuineParts.com